Welcome to Tech Mahindra Gothenburg!
On the west coast of Sweden, in the city of Gothenburg in the heart of the Swedish Automotive industry, you will find Tech Mahindra Ltd.
In 2006, Tech Mahindra started its operation in Sweden and Gothenburg. We are growing rapidly and we are glad that more and more passionate people are joining us, shaping the future for our company as well as making a contribution for a better tomorrow. We are now over 300 dedicated IT Business Leaders, Developers and Engineers within our local team, delivering the best of two worlds with a strong local Delivery Team coupled with the wider Global presence in almost 90+ Countries.
(Tech Mahindra is one of the leading Tech companies in the world with the objective to make our customers more competitive. "Connected world, connected Experiences" aims at offering customer-centric services and Experiences, integrating technology with business.)
Who we are
We are a Global IT Digital Transformation Company having a local base in Gothenburg. We have more than 12 years of local presence with a strong work force consisting of more then 300 dedicated personalities with over 15 nationalities, working in Application Maintenance and Support, Projects and Infrastructure Services for one of the leading brands in the Automotive world. We deliver the best of two worlds - a strong local Delivery Team coupled with the wider Global presence in almost 90+ Countries.
Our experience has taught us that it's the ability to scale up and deliver the dynamically changing Business demands of the Client, that makes a difference. By working with interesting projects and i close cooperation with our clients, we grow as individuals and as a company.
We care about our employees and know that each individual's endeavors are an important part of each person's development to achieve the goals each one sets. Therefore, we look at the opportunities of all individuals and give all our employees an opportunity to grow in the company.
What we do
Whats happening right now....
We, being digital enablers are currently working to empower our customer throughout their digital transformation journey. Whether it is Software development (.Net, Java, SQL, Web tech, cloud, robot frameworks, python, Continous Integration), maintenance or global support, we deliver high quality service orchestration for manufacturing, marketing and sales, R&D, connectivity and ordering for a major car manufacturer.
....And we are heading towards
Fulﬁlling our ambition of being collaborative disruptors with concepts like Digital Manufacturing, DevOps, Connected Machines, Block Chain, Additive Manufacturing, AI & Analytics and ML, Automation 2.0, AR/VR, Robotics, API landscape, Fast pace software delivery with high quality and automation.
Come, Rise with Us, Be the change you want to foresee..
DatE-IT 15th November Gothenburg/Sweden The labour fair DatE-IT is unique since it is directed towards Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. This makes the fair a great opportunity for us to meet and network with students in these exact fields. The EDIT-building at Chalmers is the daily studying environment for the about 2000 students with the particular orientations Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. This means that the students will be at their home ground in the meeting with Tech Mahindra which creates a relaxed atmosphere.
LARV career days 22th - 23th of January Lulea/Sweden On the 22-23rd of January, Tech Mahindra is attending LARV, the annual career fair at Lulea University of Technology with 35 years of tradition. LARV 2019 will be hosted at Lulea university and will take place January 2019. The fair is hosted by Teknologkaren, the Student union of engineering at Lulea University of Technology. The fair is visited by more than 2000 ambitious students and more than 100 companies and organizations that get the chans to meet and interact with each other. During the fair our Tech Mahindra representatives will have the perfect opportunity of making a personal connection in our company showcases.
Charm days, 5-6th February Gothenburg/Sweden On the 5-6th of January, Tech Mahindra is attending CHARM, the annual career fair at Chalmers University of Technology. CHARM, is one of Scandinavia's leading career fairs arranged by Chalmers university of technology. There are students from different Engineering faculties coming to CHARM to meet companies and listen to what they have to offer during and after their studies.
Tech Mahindra and Major Car Manufacturer Group's service desks are first to achieve 4 star Service Desk Certification with the support of SDI's partner KPMG in India
The Service Desk by Tech Mahindra rated as "one of the best in the industry" following an audit by the Service Desk Institute and their partners KPMG
Our service desks operating within India, China, Hungary, Sweden and Belgium have achieved accredited by Service Desk Institute with a certification audit score of 3.78 out of a possible 4.
THIS ACHIEVEMENT PUTS our SERVICE DESK WITHIN THE TOP 1% OF >200 SERVICE DESKS AUDITED BY SERVICE DESK INSTITUTE DURING 2018
Delighted to be among the Top 15 public companies that are shaping the digital economy! Thank you, Forbes for recognizing our efforts in 2018 Digital 100 list!
Career & Job opportunities
We are growing and we are glad that more and more passionate people are joining us and our team. We are constantly looking for new talent. There are many roles within Tech Mahindra and the opportunity to both deepen your specialist skills and work in international teams. In addition to your expertise, we also value an open mind and a willingness to develop together with colleagues and customers.
Please find the JD for the role we just had a discussion about:
Function and role:
Profile and skills required:
- Regional HR Manager Nordics
- You will be responsible for Sweden employees (both local employees as deputes from India).
- Occasional short term travelling within Sweden might be required. Exceptional travelling within EU might be required.
- In future the region could expand with Norway, Finland and Denmark (employees in total 4 countries).
- You will have support from a team located in India.
- No 2 days will be alike and you'll be part of many different projects. You will be free and expected to take own initiatives.
- You will need to review all policies and processes with focus on legal compliance
- You will be expected to advice on cost optimization and process efficiency
- You will be need to 'translate' local practices to company processes, with respect of the company's global process framework and culture
- You will act as subject matter expert on local laws and practices and will be advising different internal stakeholders like sales, business, employees, HR, ...
- You might be involved in transfer of undertakings (including harmonization of benefits) or reorganizations (including redundancies), and will be expected to play active part in the negotiations
- You will need to build trust and firm relationships with the management, employees, unions, external consultants, offshore teams in India, HR colleagues in EU, ...
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Knowledge of Norwegian, Finnish or Danish is a plus but not must have.
- Strong background in Swedish labour law, social security and income taxation. Knowledge of legislation of Norwegian, Finnish or Danish is a plus but not must have.
- Preferably a legal master degree or similar. Anyway, firm legal understanding and excellent analytical skills are a must.
- 5+ years of proven experience with strong focus on HR. Experience in legal consultancy or as a lawyer is a plus.
- Ideal candidate would be someone who is very excited/eager to take up larger responsibilities in his/her career.
- Proven experience in matters like legal practice, (union) negotiations, transformations, (collective) redundancies, policies (review and setup), (cost)optimizations, harmonization of benefits, ...
- Excellent excel skills (making small tools and simulations with excel) and presentation (ppt, word) and reporting skills
- Excellent writing skills (should be able to draft policy documents and review contracts/documents)
- Excellent communication skills (should be able to explain complex local (legal) topics to our HQ in India)
- Should be able to convince and lead people and take ownership of projects.
- Should be able to work in a multinational, multicultural and matrix organization.
- Should be assertive without being aggressive.
- Should be very innovative/creative but practical/pragmatic.
- Should be able to work very independently while in a team which is geographically spread across the globe. Having experience with remote management is a plus as this will be required.
- Should have clear vision on how to work at strategic HR level (creating the new future HR setup in Nordics) but at the same time must have extreme 'do-mentality' to get things done.
- You will report to the regional HR Manager responsible for West & South EU & Nordics, who is based in Belgium.
- A function with a lot of freedom in every aspect but with great responsibilities at the same time
- Place and time independent work is possible, with excellent work/life balance
- Opportunity to work at a strategic level and have substantial impact on your region
- Concrete opportunity to expand the responsibility from Sweden to Norway, Finland and Denmark in near future
- Opportunity to be both 'architect' as 'engineer' of the future HR setup in the Nordics region
- Opportunity to gain a lot of (learning) experience in a fast growing complex international multicultural matrix organization
- Remuneration package in line with your experience
Are you interested in us, please send a mail, cv or application to:
Copyright © Tech Mahindra 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners.